kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi.
The 1.20 saves does not work for 1.25?Or? Is it possible to play to the end on 1.20?
I can`t begin over again right now.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
The 1.20 saves does not work for 1.25?Or? Is it possible to play to the end on 1.20?
I can`t begin over again right now.
No unfortunately, your save won't work. I'd recommend just sticking with 1.20. I can post the changes for 1.25 for anyone interested, but saves will not be compatible.

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Help (again)
I got stuck, after I save Lena and trying to control the airship the scene got stuck when the world starting to change

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Help (again)
I got stuck, after I save Lena and trying to control the airship the scene got stuck when the world starting to change
I'm a little confused. Is this after you save her in the desert and then you go back and try to pilot the airship? If it is, this is a problem with version 1.20 of the game where the variables for determining where the airship is on the world are not established until the first time you press the Ship key. So if you go do the quest to rescue Lena without ever having pressed the key, then the variables are established and you can't control the airship. This was fixed in version 1.25. Which version do you have?

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm a little confused. Is this after you save her in the desert and then you go back and try to pilot the airship? If it is, this is a problem with version 1.20 of the game where the variables for determining where the airship is on the world are not established until the first time you press the Ship key. So if you go do the quest to rescue Lena without ever having pressed the key, then the variables are established and you can't control the airship. This was fixed in version 1.25. Which version do you have?
I don't know which version but I download the game in march.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know which version but I download the game in march.
I updated the version from 1.20 to 1.25 on March 22, so it's possible you could have version 1.20. The download file folder should have the version number in the file name. The issue you have is exactly the same as in post #247, so that's why I feel pretty confident that this is the problem and you're on version 1.20. I'll double check everything, though, and make sure it's working.

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I updated the version from 1.20 to 1.25 on March 22, so it's possible you could have version 1.20. The download file folder should have the version number in the file name. The issue you have is exactly the same as in post #247, so that's why I feel pretty confident that this is the problem and you're on version 1.20. I'll double check everything, though, and make sure it's working.
I want to request if you can, could you make a walkthrough of this game when the world change? There are times that I got stuck in the game even though I tried many times to solved it.
But if you can't, its okay

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to request if you can, could you make a walkthrough of this game when the world change? There are times that I got stuck in the game even though I tried many times to solved it.
But if you can't, its okay
Absolutely. This was actually something I was planning to do when I first finished the game, but once people started playing and finding all the bugs and whatnot, I really didn't have time to sit down and do it. I'm going to be releasing a small update soon with a few balance changes and walkthrough.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Keiji's ultimate weapon requires three items:
-Dimensional Flux is acquired by completing Barth's side quest
-Orihalcum Fragment is found in the ocean depths inside a crate in the cavern where you first got on board the Valkyrion
-As for the Enchanted Hammer, take a look at post #148 for a detailed of explanation of how to get it.
Hi,

I am playing your game again with the new version, But I would not find Orihalcum Fragment, I searched the ocean three times, opening every chest, clicked at all obstacles. I am not sure where I missed. Would you give me a screenshot?

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I am playing your game again with the new version, But I would not find Orihalcum Fragment, I searched the ocean three times, opening every chest, clicked at all obstacles. I am not sure where I missed. Would you give me a screenshot?
Sure thing.

Attachments

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I played the 1.25 ver. and I got stuck again in keiji's mission after I defeat the 3 guard guarding the castle

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played the 1.25 ver. and I got stuck again in keiji's mission after I defeat the 3 guard guarding the castle
Stuck how? Can't move or screen is blank?

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi,
Somehow the game is frozen at the stair where Garrett is if I walk backward and forward many times at the stair
Usually Garrett stops right there if there is an event taking place but there isn't.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
Somehow the game is frozen at the stair where Garrett is if I walk backward and forward many times at the stair
Usually Garrett stops right there if there is an event taking place but there isn't.
I believe I know what the problem is: the event you're talking about is the one that randomly shows some party banter. There are five different scenes to watch and the event basically runs through some variable jazz to determine if you see a scene, and if you do, which scene you get. The event is complicated but basically, each scene has a switch that turns on once you've watched that scene, so the event will go down the line for each scene and check if the switch for that scene is on; if it is, it jumps to the next scene. I think what's happened is that you've watched all the scenes, so now the event is just stuck in a circular process, jumping to each scene in turn infinitely because you've watched them all.

The fix I have is that once it checks the fifth scene for the switch and the switch for that scene is on, it will simply end event processing instead looping back to the first one.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I believe I know what the problem is: the event you're talking about is the one that randomly shows some party banter. There are five different scenes to watch and the event basically runs through some variable jazz to determine if you see a scene, and if you do, which scene you get. The event is complicated but basically, each scene has a switch that turns on once you've watched that scene, so the event will go down the line for each scene and check if the switch for that scene is on; if it is, it jumps to the next scene. I think what's happened is that you've watched all the scenes, so now the event is just stuck in a circular process, jumping to each scene in turn infinitely because you've watched them all.

The fix I have is that once it checks the fifth scene for the switch and the switch for that scene is on, it will simply end event processing instead looping back to the first one.
That is what I guess.

Misake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Got stuck again, the nectar thing that we can get from mantis king. Do we got that before we rescue the queen or after? Because when I talk to the mantis king after I rescue the queen, nothing happened

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got stuck again, the nectar thing that we can get from mantis king. Do we got that before we rescue the queen or after? Because when I talk to the mantis king after I rescue the queen, nothing happened
That's an error on my part with the way that event is set up. I changed the event with some conditional branches so that the first thing that happens is that the king introduces himself and gives you the crystallized nectar, whether you started Rei's side quest yet or not. If you have her sidequest but never met the king, then you can simply talk to him to get the nectar, and then talk to him again to start the quest (as long as Rei is in the party). This will be reflected in an upcoming update. Thanks for finding this.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a released a small update for the game with a few bug fixes and balance changes:

-A walkthrough was added to the game folder to help you if you get stuck, or need to look up where something is
-Enemy skills and their properties were added to the compendium
-Cutscene bugs where the game could freeze have (hopefully) been fixed
-Enemy skills that inflict states that were certain hit attacks where changed to physical/magical attacks so that they can be evaded. The chance for these skills to inflict their states has been raised to compensate
-A couple of key items you can get in part I of the game are removed from the inventory if you never used them once you get to part II. This is so that your key item inventory isn't clogged with items that have no use and no way to get rid of
-A few balance changes to items, namely swords that grant magic bonuses now grants bigger magic bonuses, the Berserker actually drains your Energy fast enough to make it not completely broken, and the Prism Ring now correctly reduces ALL elemental damage taken (it was not working on gravity damage)
-A new relic has been added: the Lens of Truth. Just like in Zelda, it will show you hidden passages and walls that you can walk through while equipped. There is a small issue with it where if you equip or unequip it, it will immediately kick you out of the menu but this isn't game-breaking.
-A couple of scenes with specific music timing queues have been cleaned up by playing the music as ME instead of BGM, so that they actually end when the scene is over instead of replaying
-Rei's Radiance limit break now only grants 40 Energy instead of 100. This change was made because with Entrust being an instant skill, the limit cost of Radiance was effectively 1 instead of 2. To compensate, the invincibility duration was increased slightly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.
BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakeofblades