Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. Is it possible for you to let me know where I can find the download link for the latest version? The one I have was e-mailed to me by a friend who also recommended your game to me. I've been enjoying it and will give some feedback once I finish. Do i need to uninstall my existing game before installing the new version?
The download link in the first post always has the most up to date version. There is no installation, you can simply run the game from the folder. You can transfer your save file from an older version of the game to a newer version but it may not be compatible. Whenever minor bugs are found, I will fix them and update the game; these usually include minor changes to events which shouldn't affect save files. However, major updates involving plugin or database changes usually render save files for older version incompatible.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have just released version 1.40. This new update includes a number of new balance and mechanic changes, as well as a couple of new skills. Some other minor issues were fixed as well, including typos, damage formulas, and quality of life improvements. The Version History file inside the game folder details all of the new changes.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Version 1.4: The first half is fine. I start the second half. Barth's mug skill does not show up after learning it. I cannot use steal and damage combo.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just finished version 1.4. The rest of the game is fine.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 1.4: The first half is fine. I start the second half. Barth's mug skill does not show up after learning it. I cannot use steal and damage combo.
Thanks for spotting this. I'm working on a new update which will include a fix for the problem.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just posted another update with a few tweaks and a fix for the problem of Barth being unable to use Mug, even when learned. The big change is that Garrett is no longer required to be in the party during the second half of the game! He will still lead the party and appear as the controllable actor in the field screen, but will not participate in battle if he is not actually in the battle party. Most other changes were made to help make things more obvious to the player, especially on certain side quests.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Version 1.43 error: After the team got on the ship, they could not ride the ship.
I cannot continue the game with the error.

Attachments

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 1.43 error: After the team got on the ship, they could not ride the ship.
I cannot continue the game with the error.
Can you give me a screenshot of the console when the error comes up? (F8 while the error is displayed)

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The error took place after the team got control of the ship for the first time in part 1 of the game.
I do not have the savefile anymore because I replayed the part this morning.
Last time, I went down to the lower floor to talk to everyone before taking control of the ship. As a result, the error is popped up.
This morning, I did not go down and just control the ship immediately. As a result, there is no error.
I tried with the old version as well, The error is there if I talked to everyone before controlling the ship.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The error took place after the team got control of the ship for the first time in part 1 of the game.
I do not have the savefile anymore because I replayed the part this morning.
Last time, I went down to the lower floor to talk to everyone before taking control of the ship. As a result, the error is popped up.
This morning, I did not go down and just control the ship immediately. As a result, there is no error.
I tried with the old version as well, The error is there if I talked to everyone before controlling the ship.
I can't seem to replicate the error. I'll keep looking into it. In the meantime, if it happens to you again please grab a screenshot of the console. Hopefully, that can help shed some light on the issue.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
At the beginning of part 2, there is only Phoebe but the walking sprite is Garrett.

Attachments

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
After the team got back from Utopius, I cannot choose the team I want. Garrett has to be chosen in the team.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I finish the new version 1.43, I have a question
Why can Rei and Xelltath not be equipped with Genji Glove?
This time I tried to defeat the god slime with 3 different teams.
Garrett/Phoebe/Rei/Malus
Garrett/Phoebe/Keiji/Barth
Garrett/Phoebe/Lena/Xelltath
All members reach level 60 plus updated stats upto 125JP each.
Garrett (Void shard, Genji Shield, Genji Armor, Warrior Soul, Ribbon)
Phoebe(Ceremonial Staff, Minerva, Wings of Time, Ribbon)
Keiji (Zammato, Paladin Shield, Grand Plate, Wings of Time, Cerberus Spirit)
Barth (Hand Cannon, Genji Shield, Dragonscale Armor, Warrior Soul, Cerberus Spirit)
Lena (Chaos Staff, Minerva, Mage Gauntlet, Three Stars)
Xelltath (Ultimate Blade, Grand Plate, Mystic Soul, Ring of Varda)
Malus (Mace of Zeus, Aegis Shield, Force Armor, Mystic Soul, Wings of Time)
Rei (Longinus, Heirophant Robe, Cerberus Spirit, Mind Bracelet)

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why can Rei and Xelltath not be equipped with Genji Glove?
It's probably because they are already equipped with a two-handed weapon. The Genji Glove has an equip requirement: it checks to see if you are equipped with a two-handed weapon, and if you are it cannot be equipped (unless the Titan Glove is also equipped). Try freeing their hands of weapons first. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
With the completion of Xelltath's sidequest, he learnt Aura skill. But they are not helpful in the battle against the god slime. Whenever Xelltath uses Aura skill, the god slime will unleash it's ultimate magic in phase 5 and the game will be over.
Garrett and Barth are the weakest team players compared to others. They do little damage to the god slime with Subtlety and Blunder.
Garrett lacks of energy, vitality and spirit. Even when I equip Garrett with 2 weapons, he does little damage to the god slime.
Most of Barth's Blunder cannot be used against god slime because slime will heal itself. His physical attacks are not strong.
However both Garrett and Barth are great at speed.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New update posted. Notable new changes (among others) include:

-Final boss redesigned completely, now you can switch between parties at any time and will need to do so to win. New images as well.
-The invisible state is gone. Garrett has new skills to compensate.
-The Mage Gauntlet is gone. Instead of dualcasting, the Overdriver simply lets you toggle Overdrive on or off which increases magic damage and MP costs by 100%.
-A new enemy is in the arena.
-All of the "ultimate" weapons now have a unique effect to make them more powerful. For instance, the Excalibur now grants a damage bonus based on current HP.

Also, I'd like to give a huge thanks to TheGameDawg for doing LP of Celestial Legacy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.
Oh goooood, why am putting so many skills into my game AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoLightningProductions