Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. Is it possible for you to let me know where I can find the download link for the latest version? The one I have was e-mailed to me by a friend who also recommended your game to me. I've been enjoying it and will give some feedback once I finish. Do i need to uninstall my existing game before installing the new version?
The download link in the first post always has the most up to date version. There is no installation, you can simply run the game from the folder. You can transfer your save file from an older version of the game to a newer version but it may not be compatible. Whenever minor bugs are found, I will fix them and update the game; these usually include minor changes to events which shouldn't affect save files. However, major updates involving plugin or database changes usually render save files for older version incompatible.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have just released version 1.40. This new update includes a number of new balance and mechanic changes, as well as a couple of new skills. Some other minor issues were fixed as well, including typos, damage formulas, and quality of life improvements. The Version History file inside the game folder details all of the new changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!
Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
Some (totally) differfent (more traditional) Goblin faces...

what do you guys think?
My game = 4.5k hours, 4 years+ and should be done in 3 weeks!!

OMG so excited!

I plan to finish before my b day, July 21st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viewtifuljoe