Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After I fly into the portal, Garrett gets rest, walks out of the bed room, then the game is frozen at the stair.
Is the screen faded out, or can you still see everything or open the menu?

I tried magical and physical attacks on the core of the final boss. But neither are working. So I have to force to use the hammer knife.
The core is immune to all damage until certain other parts of the boss are destroyed.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is the screen faded out, or can you still see everything or open the menu?

The core is immune to all damage until certain other parts of the boss are destroyed.
the screen is still there, you cannot move, you cannot open the menu. It is frozen
I did defeated the head and the body, But I cannot do any damage with the core except with the hammer knife. I will try again next time.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here is how I equipped the team with:
Garrrett: Excalibur, Void Shard, Genji Amor, Genji Glove, Shozoku
Phoebe: Chaos staff, Minerva, Ribbon, Wings of Time
Keiji: Zammato, Paladin Shield, Grand Plate, Shozoku, Cerberus Spirit
Barth: Hand Cannon, Aegis Shield, Crusader Helm, Shozoku, Warrior soul
Lena: Grand Scepter, Grand Scepter, Minerva, Genji Glove, Three stars
Xelltath: Ultima Balde,, Grand Plate, Ring of Varda,, Ribbon
Malus: Mace of Zeus, Grand Scepter, Force Armor, Genji Glove, Shozoku
Rei: Longinus, Dragon Lance, Aurora armor, Genji Glove, Titan glove

Garrett: I equip him so that he can get critical hit and get energy gain faster. His defense is horrible (due to two weapons), which I have to sacrifice but his luck is high so he can avoid some attacks. Genji glove just helps his defense little bit.
Phoebe: I equip her so that she can be immune to all states, speeding up her and she only focus on her curing process. I gave her Chaos staff because she cannot equip three stars so she can gain some MP for curing. Minerva will boost her defense (both physical and magical)
Keiji: I equip him so that he can gain energy faster, which he can use his energy for his attacks. Since he is in front, so I have to give him the good shield and armor. Shozoku will help him to avoid some attacks and speed him up.
Barth: I equip him so that he can get critical hit. Since his defense is very weak, I give him the best shield. He cannot be blind (otherwise he is useless) so I give him Crusader Helm. Warrior soul also boost his attack and his defense. With everything I give him, he is still the weakest unless you have a better way to equip him.
Lena: I want to equip her with two first hand weapons because she does not use shield anyway. I don't need to use override at all. I use genji glove instead. She still gets double magic power without sacrificing MP. Even though the damage is 25% less but it is better than sacrifice MP. Her magic consumes a lot of MP so three stars will help her. Similar to Phoebe, she needs Minerva as well.
Xelltath: He has a secondary weapon so he cannot use shield. He does not have any special armor to protect him. His speed is horrible. So to boost all of that, I have to give him Ring of Varda. I also give him Ribbon so that he can focus on his attack only. Grand plate will also boost his defense as well.
Malus: Similar to Lena, I equip him with two first hand weapons so that he boosts his magic attack without sacrificing MP. I give him Force armor to aborb all magic attacks so that he does not have to worry about magical defense. I also give him shozoku to boost his speed (he needs it) and avoid some physical damage.
Rei: Her strength is counter attack and she needs to gain energy. There are two options for her: one is with Cerberus Spirit and Frenzy band and another is two secondary weapons with genji glove and titan glove. I choose the second option because she does more damage that way. The only armor left for her is Aurora armor which gives her a bit of physical defense, magical defense and evasion. Her defense is horrible but I have to sacrifice to boost her strength in attack. That is the reason I ask you to give her a special armor. Same for Xelltath.

What do you think?

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the screen is still there, you cannot move, you cannot open the menu. It is frozen
I did defeated the head and the body, But I cannot do any damage with the core except with the hammer knife. I will try again next time.
I think I found the issue and it should be corrected. As far as the core goes, you need to switch to the other party and defeat other parts of the boss before the core can be killed.

As far as equipment goes: each character is going to have to make sacrifices for the offense and defense depending on how they are equipped. Without a shield or while dual-wielding, yeah your defense is going to suffer. It's about your preferred play style.

But you should also look at the characters from the perspective of what they bring outside of damage. Even characters with low defense can survive just fine if the enemy's strength and magic are broken. Or even a slow character can act quickly if their speed is buffed. Malus indirectly helps the party survive by using something like Neutralize to remove powerful buffs from the enemy. There's no wrong way to set up the party, really.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I understand the sacrifice of using secondary weapon is not having Shield. What I am talking about is ARMOR. Xelltath and Rei do not have any special armor while Phoebe and Lena do. Armor does not have anything related to weapons.
I am ranking Barth the weakest not based solely on his attack but based on damage and defense. He cannot use buff on the god slime otherwise the god slime will get recovered. He takes three turns to debuff one team's stats. In order to using buff or debuff, he has to earn energy. To earn energy, he has to take damage from the god slime. But his defense is not that great. In addition, his HP is low and cannot be upgarded by using JP. His strength is critical hit but how often does he gets one.
I am okay with Malus. Malus is one of the strongest. I don't have any problem with him.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Xelltath and Rei do not have any special armor while Phoebe and Lena do.
Xelltath can use Force Armor and Rei can use Minerva. I know that equipping Rei with one would mean that Phoebe or Lena would be without it, but that's kind of the point: there isn't enough "uber" equipment to go around, so you have to make choices about who gets what.

I am ranking Barth the weakest not based solely on his attack but based on damage and defense.
He's meant to be sort of an all-rounder, so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't have a ton of damage or defense. His strength is more about his versatility and synergy with other party members.

His strength is critical hit but how often does he gets one.
Use Deep Wound and he gets them all the time.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can use Force armor on Xelltath and Minerva on Rei but would you give out one more force armor and one more Minerva so that I don't have to change equipment when I switch team. I don't have problem to give Xelltath and Rei those armors. It is just annoying to change equipments all the time.
Deep wound is not only working for Barth but also working for all physical attacks from everyone. When comparing to other players, Barth is still the weakest player because all players will get critical hit with deep wound. If Deep wound is only working for Barth, then it is different story.
What is medical degree? I don't see double items dropped?

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's been a while I did this game, while I see a nice update (I had 1.3 I think) but I will replay
it and see how it goes :)

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is medical degree? I don't see double items dropped?
Medical Degree doubles the potency of medicine: Hi-Potions heal for 2000, Hi-Ethers recover 400 MP, Phoenix Tears restore a party member to full health, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite