Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Chazareth

@Lady_JJ told me about your game about a month ago. I have a long word document of my pros/cons and general experience with the game that will fill up an entire page here. Is there a better way to get it to you than posting it here? (i.e. attach file option just below this?)

I agree that this game is easily up to the standards of many commercial games and I just wanted to give you my 2 cents of observations for your future endeavors.

I sent you a PM about this.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just finish the new version. I killed the head and body but would not able to damage the core. I have to use hammer knife to get rid of the core.

alominus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
After you leave the desert heading towards seaknell is absolutely ridiculous. First wild encounter my party got cc'd to oblivion, so i attached a peace ring and silver glasses to each character. 2nd encounter is a dragon that just wipes the floor with my party in two turns. Need to balance that area desperately.

Honestly, it's pretty annoying how you have all these relics that you can use to customize your character, but you're forced to go with the relics that prevent cc, poison, neutralize a damage type, etc or you'll be wasting your turns healing your characters every other turn, if you even get the chance.

kimo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@alominus
I know what you mean. This is a good game, so I understand your frustration. I just finished another game with a similar issue in that it was better to protect from poison and sleep than use other available equipment. Very frustrating. My cleric kept getting poisoned because I was precting that character from silence instead of poisoning.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New version is available. Quite a few minor changes here, notably popups have been revamped so they look different and include information like when elements are resisted, immune, weakness, etc. Undead enemies now take three times the damage from curative spells, too! The biggest change is an overhaul to one of the character's Limit Break mechanics, as well as a boss overhaul. Please let me know if there are any bugs!

Rei's Ascension Limit Break now causes her to gain a flat damage bonus for each form she ascends to. However, her Energy now drains rapidly while ascended and she will revert to her normal form if it drops to 0. Using Ascension will give Rei a sizable boost in Energy so that she doesn't immediately revert and the costs of all of her Chi skills are reduced. In addition, Radiance now grants infinite Energy while active.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just finished your updated version 1.6, Just found one missing file errorScreenshot (1).jpg

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made a new update with a few changes/fixes. Nothing too crazy, just a few items changed and some skills nerfed/buffed slightly. A couple of minor bugs were (hopefully) fixed as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lexiek2003