Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge is live on Steam!

trexrell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge - version 1.00

Price: $5.99(Steam)

Screenshots

Screenshot-abilities.png
Screenshot-Jagen-comic.png
DR-Screenie6.png

az_attack.png
Engine : Rpgmaker VXACE

Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge is a traditional JRPG with a combo based combat system influenced by Xenogears. It features a Western comic book style with detailed pixel art and animations. Enjoy the rich, voice acted story of multiple characters thrown together as they fight to understand how things ever became so terrible on the world of Hasphal. Demon's Revenge is the first chapter in the Celestial Tear trilogy, which will follow these characters to the fruition or failure of their goals.

The story takes place on the planet Hasphal after humans colonized it and began hunting down its natives, Jehts, as they saw them as being disfigured and dangerous. You follow Sen as she heads into this ancient conflict built on prejudice, discovering the history behind it, its ties to religion, and even mysterious parts of herself.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/385190/

header.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will approve this, but you have 24 hours to read the posting guidelines and fix your post, or I will remove it.

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
FYI you lost me when I had to sit through rough 1.09 minutes of text. I would jump right into the action.

trexrell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
FYI you lost me when I had to sit through rough 1.09 minutes of text. I would jump right into the action.
No problem, we wanted to explore the story a bit but we understand a lot of prople want to see the action. Had some great production value though. :)

Missile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Congrats on release! The game came out looking pretty awesome.

My only remark (kinda similar to darknessfalls) would be possibly shifting gameplay sooner in the trailer/switching the gameplay/story sections, for the future!

saintivan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great intro video...definitely going to check it out.

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
wow i'm surprised it's so cheap considering how much effort i've seen being poured into this project over the times. I must assume it's relatively short. In any case I'll be buying it! ...uh, eventually as i'm pretty dry right now. But will do as soon as I get some cash. Looks amazing! I'm glad to see it's live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow 5.99 dollars? That's pretty cheap for such a gem.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leilahbrekke