Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all, I was looking at purchasing the ancient dungeons sets, since I love Celianas art style, but it says its optimized for VX ace only. would they be usable in MV? If they are, would there be any complications to using them?

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah never mind, I just realized the tileset size difference would make it impossible. a shame. Ill have to look for a different set.

Mojo907

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe there are several methods for resizing a tileset for MV

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can be resized to fit MV, but to retain the quality that would require manual work on the autotiles - some of them no longer fit the autotile structure after resizing, resulting in bad lines on large autotile areas.

So the answer is: they can be used in MV, but it requires a lot of extra work - which is why they don't claim to be optimized for it.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support/Celianna Resource Packs. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support/Celianna Resource Packs. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I apologise, i'm new to the forums so I wasn't aware there was a forum for this specific question.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Phade102 No problem. It can be a bit confusing at first.
And we were all new once.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLateNight98