PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've looked and looked, and I cannot seem to find items to add to Game Character Hub library to generate characters from the Rural Farms set from Celianna. Do these exist? I checked all of the sites that sell tilesets and things for her work, but it seems she doesn't offer the hair/bodies/whatever for character generation.

If anyone knows if they exist and can link me to where to purchase them, or confirm for me that they don't exist so I can stop hunting for them(lol,) I'd be eternally grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I remember right,

If you buy the pack from this site, the sheets are included. PSD files though.
I don't want to make my own characters by cutting out pieces of hers without knowing if it's okay to or not, because I actually looked for that first. It's why I was looking for the easier way of just buying the assets/items themselves instead of cropping out pieces to make the items.

I don't want to go cropping and editing someone else's work unless they say it's fine.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Read the linked page would you, it includes the character generation PSD files for the pack.

But if you buy it from Steam (like I did), you won't get it. It's a bonus for supporting this site by buying the pack here.

In case you don't want to open the linked page

• Exclusive bonus: Male and female sprite generator

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Read the linked page would you, it includes the character generation PSD files for the pack.
Oh, the link wasn't there when I originally viewed your reply, my apologies. I'm using MS Edge, lol.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's the new MS browser?

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's the new MS browser?
Yeah. It's alright at times, others it just bugs out and really screws things up.

Your link's got exactly what I'm looking for, by the way. Thank you.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Rural Farm Tiles sprite 'generator' is just a PSD file containing all of the different layers with clothing items and hair styles - it's not compatible with Game Character Hub in its current state.

The generator is only available through me or RPG Maker Web by purchasing the Rural Farm Tiles.

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Rural Farm Tiles sprite 'generator' is just a PSD file containing all of the different layers with clothing items and hair styles - it's not compatible with Game Character Hub in its current state.

The generator is only available through me or RPG Maker Web by purchasing the Rural Farm Tiles.
There you are! Question. You said that it's not compatible in its "current state..." Does that mean those of us who own the PSD file can convert each individual item, hair styles, etc to work in Game Character Hub? I own Photoshop, so if it's a no, that won't bother me as I can still generate sprites, I just prefer GCH over PS.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can manually turn all of the layers into usable pieces for GCH, it's just a lot of effort :p but if it doesn't bother you, go right ahead.

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can manually turn all of the layers into usable pieces for GCH, it's just a lot of effort :p but if it doesn't bother you, go right ahead.
Awesome! Thank you, Celianna! Greatly appreciated!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swordk