Celianna's MV tiles

Crowndemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Can I ask how you load them tiles into your maker? Because the size is completely off.

And are you planning to create more of the same series due to that is not a complete tileset in my opinion.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Crowndemon You need to convert them from maker to maker using specific guidelines.

there are lots of tutorials on this forum and some easy to follow ones on youtube as well if you wanna try your hand at it.

Its fairly straight forward.

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Could someone send me the pictures already in the correct format? I can not adjust ...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All of them but the wall/floor tiles seem to be in the correct format. Those tiles are intended for parallax use.

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Some of the images aren't working for me on both Chrome and Firefox :(  

Also are their any plans or ways to animate the water tiles?

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mickychi I might be incorrect but I think I remember reading somewhere that Celianna is working on an MV resource pack and that some of the resources here were removed because they (or very similar things) will eventually be included in the pack that gets released. 

Echo Rivera

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'm new to this so forgive me if this seems a little silly. I just noticed that for some reason there seems to be an issue with the tree file here. It doesn't seem to be displaying at all for me. Is there a reason for this and have others noticed it, or is it just me? Thanks.

Zerotrikz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to animate this thing?This thing.png

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have a question about the pine tree in the example screen shot. rpgmakerweb.com just sent me the pine tree a couple days ago with an email that said it was a free resource. (I didn't ask for it, the website sent it as my 20 day trial is running out. )

So is the pine tree free? Or do I need a commercial license to use it in a commercial project? (the file had a huge tree and some other trees as well, I guess my question goes for these too.)

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Celianna I am having trouble viewing any of the images on the first page, the images either don't show up or a message from Photobucket occurs. Can you please fix this when you get a chance, thanks.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ancient Dungeons: Base Pack and Fasntastic Buildings: Medieval are the only two who have a MV sized version.

Celianna's MV Tiles were created as 48x48 resources in the first place. They are free to use non-commercially.

Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any plans to make more tilesets for MV or transfer the old ones? :) I'd love to pretty much buy them all for my commercial game, but with just 2 tilesets they won't be enough :)

Korthulhu

Immortan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just wanted to show some love to someone I've been a fan of for a loooooooong time!
Fantastic work, as always!

Daisetsu

Shinobi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your work!
Using much assets from you in my game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson