Certain skills can "Steal & Snatch (YEP)" certain items.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I'm planning on using this plugin for the current project

It has a "Snatch" ability where you use the skill and it allows you to choose which of a set of items you'd like with the % chance decided in the item notebox.

I was wondering if there was a way, maybe with lunatic mode, to make it so only certain skills can steal/snatch certain items.

For example, Snatch would include HP Potion, MP Potion, Apple, Cherry.

Actor A Skill A could snatch HP Potion, Apple and Cherry.

Actor B Skill B could snatch HP Potion, MP Potion

Actor C Skill C could snatch Apple, Cherry

and Actor D Skill D could snatch everything, HP Potion, MP Potion, Apple, Cherry.

That's for an example. Is it possible to do this with lunatic mode perhaps? Anyone have any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooglerampage