Hi all, update for this plugin today to v1.2.0. It adds a lot of frequently requested features such as automatic recognition of new achievements in saved games and the ability to use text codes in the description. It also fixes some bugs, thank you to anyone who reported them!
Unfortunately due to the way descriptions were previously stored, they may have some weird spacing issues. You can fix this for saved games using the new Change Description plugin command. This issue will not affect new games.
- Added ability to use text codes in achievement descriptions
- New achievements should now be automatically recognized by saved games
- Added ability to change pre and post descriptions
- Added option to change the label / header text color
- Added option to change text alignment of list window
- Added option to change text alignment of totals window
- Fixed bug with toast audio on achievement earn
- Fixed bug with padding on list window
- Removed plugin command to manually recognize new achievements in saved game
Hello, when using the achievement plugin with the toast manager and menu command window plugins I get this message when opening the achievements window in the menu (I'm not using the encyclopaedia plugin)
@Spundungus Thanks for reporting this bug, it is probably something I missed when refactoring the plugin for v1.2.0. I will post an official fix tomorrow, but for now I have attached an unofficial fix to this post which should fix your issue.
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^