poorrabbit

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the info Casper. I expected as much. And that makes sense.

Kneeshaw

Kneeshaw Developments
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would this good a good plugin to add People and Tutorials?

casper667

Casper Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kneeshaw I am not so sure how well it would work for tutorials, but there are custom categories where you could add people and even group them by faction/town/whatever. They currently support a description field and an image field per custom entry. I am looking to expand how many custom fields you can display as well but no ETA on that.

casper667

Casper Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
HI all, I fixed some bugs in the latest version today:
Version 1.1.1:
- Fixed totals window being too large in some cases
- Fixed list window items having no padding
- Fixed bug with the list window not scrolling up after cancel

I have also made a demo to show how to use the plugin if anyone was confused, you can play it in browser on my website or download it to see how it was done at the plugin's main page: https://www.caspergaming.com/plugins/cgmz/encyclopedia/

casper667

Casper Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi all, fixed a bug that would cause automatic achievements with CGMZ to not track automatically for bestiary/encyclopedia categories. Thanks @AeroPergold for bringing this to my attention.

Version 1.1.2
- This plugin now initiates a check for CGMZ Achievements after discovery

AeroPergold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi all, fixed a bug that would cause automatic achievements with CGMZ to not track automatically for bestiary/encyclopedia categories. Thanks @AeroPergold for bringing this to my attention.

Version 1.1.2
- This plugin now initiates a check for CGMZ Achievements after discovery
My pleasure.

Jennavieve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Your plugins are super helpful and easy to use. Thank you so much for all your hard work. Excited to play around with a few of these tonight. I'll probably be supporting you as a patron soon too. Keep em coming! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne