English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
CGMZ Toast Manager
By: Casper Gaming
Last Update: 9/29/2020
Latest Version: 1.0.1

Introduction
This plugin creates up to 3 toast windows in each scene (some exceptions) which will display brief information or images to the player for a short amount of time. Windows will be shown as they are freed in the case of a queue of more than 3 toasts.

Features
  • Create up to 3 toast windows to display information
  • Text or Image based toasts
  • Easy creation of toasts through plugin command
Screenshots
A text based toast window

Two image based toast windows

How to Use
Import into plugin manager and enable the plugin. Some customization options available. Further instructions in plugin.

Plugin
Plugin (along with all my other plugins) can be found here: https://www.caspergaming.com/plugins/cgmz/toastmanager/
Requires CGMZ Core plugin: https://www.caspergaming.com/plugins/cgmz/core/

Credit & Terms
https://www.caspergaming.com/terms-of-use/

Version History
Version 1.0:
- Initial Release

Version 1.0.1:
- SE are no longer mandatory on toasts

Last edited:

Zaven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks once again. The next great plugin from you :) After I discovered your crafting system and your professions system for me, I installed that too, because all three work really well together. This time, unfortunately, it first stopped with an error message and it took me a while to find out that all events that use the toast manager must have set the toast sound effect. But now it works great. But do you see a possibility that you don't have to set this sound effect? (This is an additional soundeffect that doesn't really fit into the game for me).

The error below occurred when leveling up the professions. I add that because the line numbers are included
Toast_Manager.png

casper667

Casper Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Zaven Good suggestion, this was also brought up yesterday in my discord. I am not sure quite what I was thinking when I made it required, probably just an oversight. I have changed it now.

Version 1.0.1:
- SE are no longer mandatory on toasts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weaversenpai