Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CGT Nametag Background MV
By CG-Tespy
Introduction
This plugin allows you to have Yanfly Message nametags be drawn with specific pictures of your choice, rather than a window.png. I created this due to a request by Cursed Atelier (the devs of VoidBound), and I figure now's a good time to release this to the public ^_^

Features
Changing the background graphic's...
  • Width
  • Height
  • Opacity
  • X Offset
  • Y Offset

There are also Plugin Commands to modify the above, as well as which picture the background graphic is drawn from! The documentation is also available in English and Spanish!

Screenshots

See here

How to Use
See the User Guide included in the download linked to later in this post.

Plugin/Script
Source
Download

Requirements/Dependencies

RMMV Versions Tested With
  • Non-beta 1.6.2

Terms of use:
Free for commercial and non-commercial use. Please make sure to credit me and any of the contributing coders mentioned in the plugin's Help section.

Credits:
  • Programming
    • CG-Tespy
  • External MV APIs
    • Fenix Tools Contributors
    • YEP MessageCore Devs
  • Concept
    • Cursed Atelier
  • Spanish Translators and/or Editors
    • Gagz9k
    • CG-Tespy

Last edited:

Heartless_Angel

Lv. 666
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Underrated and awesome plugin <3
Hope it works for mz, else it needs to be ported for sure.
Really awesome to customize your text systems further with style.

CG-Tespy

Professional Persona Panderer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad you like it! ^^ At the time of this writing, I've no plans to port this to MZ, but if anyone else wants to do it, be my guest; just make sure to give credit. And feel free to PM me if you want help understanding the algorithms; since this was originally made in TypeScript targeting ES5, the JS source can be a bit hard to reverse-engineer ^^;

CG-Tespy

Professional Persona Panderer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've updated the latest release on Github. Now, the plugin's documentation has been translated to Spanish ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:
To my horror, I found out I got zero Jack Vance books in my bookshelf! :kaoback: Where do y'all go in the internet to buy used books? Like, not Amazon?
Marquise* wrote on Mrs_Allykat's profile.
Your new logo is sooooo attractive! Feels like those sour liquid candy mixed with the wrapping of the popping candy rocks ones. ^^ It gives flavor and taste to our eyes. ^^
Sorry I couldn't comment before, I relogged here for someone's B-Day yesterday. ((Yeah yeah... been scared got on the throne and all as usual. Being social seems harder than walking now. So sorry to everyone and especially you.))
How goes the game make?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geoffreighbigginshire