Momochy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm designing a map made to resemble the interior of a therapist's office, & I'm looking for a tile resembling a chaise lounge chair. I could've sworn I saw one a while back, but I can't find it now.

I'm fine using just a regular couch tile if needed, but if anyone knows where I can find a chaise tile, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

For those wondering, a chaise lounge looks like this:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Stupidbro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmmm...
I don't know where you could find a singular tile that looks like that, but I found a few tiles included in RMVXA (I'm assuming that's what system you're using because that's your listed primarily used system) that together, with a little work, could look a bit convincingly like one of those. The aforementioned pieces are the bottom two pieces on either side (Depending on direction) from either of the thrones.

Attachments

Momochy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmmm...
I don't know where you could find a singular tile that looks like that, but I found a few tiles included in RMVXA (I'm assuming that's what system you're using because that's your listed primarily used system) that together, with a little work, could look a bit convincingly like one of those. The aforementioned pieces are the bottom two pieces on either side (Depending on direction) from either of the thrones.
Haha yes, I realize it's probably an odd request. I guess I'm better off trying to make one myself or just using a regular couch, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you though!

Stupidbro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Haha yes, I realize it's probably an odd request. I guess I'm better off trying to make one myself or just using a regular couch, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you though!
You're welcome, though it wouldn't hurt to keep tabs on this forum. There might actually be someone who's made one themselves.

Momochy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You're welcome, though it wouldn't hurt to keep tabs on this forum. There might actually be someone who's made one themselves.
You're right. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson