Challenge of The Pixel!

Which Team Had the best selection in you opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright so it seems that the poll can't be edited properly, but I'm sure we can all use our imaginations right. The voting poll for Challenge 002 will be put up and Challenge 003 will be up tomorrow morning so keep your eyes out. Good luck and always remember, have fun.

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DianteC I reset the poll so that the old votes aren't still being counted, so hopefully it's working correctly now.
Is there a possibility that we can have a legitimate contest on here sometime? I've never been as active as I have been recently, so I've never got to compete :p

Nightblade50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey!
@DianteC I know that Challenge 002 is pretty much over...but I made a small enemy, can I be added to the people participating?
A black imp:
54ZqqR.png

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PhoenixX92 Official contests take time to organize, so it's unlikely that one similar to this will pop up anytime soon.

@Thomas Smith Challenge 2 is over, so you can't really be added in. But since challenge 3 will be starting soon (tomorrow, I think?), you can enter that one.
My patience is topnotch! LOL

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anything emoji within those eras, so yes a samurai would be an option...As that was my first option as well :) I'm pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with samurais.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ahahahaha just some girls yunaandyuka.png
and some girls im working on
1624241110918.png
Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv