Challenge of The Pixel!

Which Team Had the best selection in you opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright so it seems that the poll can't be edited properly, but I'm sure we can all use our imaginations right. The voting poll for Challenge 002 will be put up and Challenge 003 will be up tomorrow morning so keep your eyes out. Good luck and always remember, have fun.

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DianteC I reset the poll so that the old votes aren't still being counted, so hopefully it's working correctly now.
Is there a possibility that we can have a legitimate contest on here sometime? I've never been as active as I have been recently, so I've never got to compete :p

PhoenixX92

The Light Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PhoenixX92 Official contests take time to organize, so it's unlikely that one similar to this will pop up anytime soon.

@Thomas Smith Challenge 2 is over, so you can't really be added in. But since challenge 3 will be starting soon (tomorrow, I think?), you can enter that one.
My patience is topnotch! LOL

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anything emoji within those eras, so yes a samurai would be an option...As that was my first option as well :) I'm pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with samurais.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Eric from RTP: is a veteran
Game: Lvl 1
My smaller game will revolve around a single character who recruits monsters for the main story quest. Like me, he will have no social life and be hesitant to go outside. Heheh.
Waah!!
I finally got the outline for Mocha Gaze... so happy.
I hope I can get around to writing it this weekend. We'll see...
I spent the whole day creating and finishing around 12 skills and fixing 2 others... and 3 of them are still buggy... *sigh* only like 20 more skills to go!
I don't know why you should be reading this, but I doubt you're going to find anything useful here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoss84