Challenge of The Pixel!

Which Team Had the best selection in you opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Worked on mine a bit today. I hope I can complete it tomorrow on time :) :kaoslp:

starlight dream

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yay I finished on time:)
When I woke up the first thing on my mind was: gotta hurry up and do the pixel challenge today.
This is a fun and addictive game!

Edit: fixed the Image!

Last edited:

starlight dream

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm happy to hear you're enjoying it. That means we are doing something right.
Yes i think we are. Sometimes it's hard to find the motivation, and this fun challenge for sure is helping :)

I edited my submission pic above because I had forgotten the transparent background!

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay everyone, this marks the end of the challenge. We will get the voting poll updated and stay tuned for the next challenge.

You are all doing a great job btw

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So as everyone knows, Challenge 003 has ended. The end result is that the new poll I was attempting to set up only allows so many people. So I have a plan, But I need to ensure everyone here has either discord or googledrive. Can everyone confirm on one of these two please.

The idea is to put everyone within groups and have the sprites within the groups be voted upon. In other words, does group 1, group 2, or group 3 have the better sprites overall in your own opinion.

Now you are probably thinking that, well this can be done with out those programs. Well yes, but I see in the future of having challenges where the groups make collaboration arts or even take a base and everyone add a piece to it. For now I will be taking the time to re-construct this thread and placing everyone onto random teams. Once the teams have been made and placed on a sheet for all to see, those teams can then decide upon a team name. This will be a big turn around from where we were, but changes were to come at some point.

Also the current trophy winners will have their trophies assigned to their team. Also for Challenge 003, All teams will be obtaining a trophy, which is more of a consolation prize for all the mess.

Now, @hiddenone has brought to my attention that you as artist and great thinkers also have ideas, so if you have ideas for challenges please let me know. You never know when it might show up. I'll be adding new details to the mix of things so once the update is made, please be sure to take a look over things as it may be something to intrigue you.

On my final note, I will be contacting the mods to eventually set up small cash prizes. Now these prizes will come out of my personal wallet, so it will start small. Say $10, and then over time as we grow I hope to be able to increase that pot. This is a small way to begin supporting fellow artist, I mean $10 can do some good when you need gas ;). Now these will be held at a more strict level, dealing with deadlines and following the rules, but the goal is still to have fun. This will probably happen at least once a month once started, or once biweekly depending on the turnout.

Stay tuned and feel free to give some feedback, and remember, always have fun while doing this.

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@DianteC I have both Discord and Google Drive.
As for challenges, how about pixeling a weapon?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If this challenge is going to be changing that much, then it will not be allowed here anymore, @DianteC . The reason it was okayed in the first place was because there were no prizes involved, but as an official forum we can't have money prizes since they can cause trouble. If you wish to take this challenge off-site, that's fine but then this thread will be closed.

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If this challenge is going to be changing that much, then it will not be allowed here anymore, @DianteC . The reason it was okayed in the first place was because there were no prizes involved, but as an official forum we can't have money prizes since they can cause trouble. If you wish to take this challenge off-site, that's fine but then this thread will be closed.
Sorry about that, and I understand that. That was to be a future feature later on, but if it's not allowed I won't do it. I'd like for this to keep going for everyone.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So would I.
You could move the challenge to Discord, make a new server for it...
...if so, you could give prizes there.
Of course, that's only if it's allowed by Discord's rules :)

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So would I.
You could move the challenge to Discord, make a new server for it...
...if so, you could give prizes there.
Of course, that's only if it's allowed by Discord's rules :)
I don't think discord discourages it. Besides, it's not like the payment is going through them, that's just the area for judging. But still it'll be later down the line anyways.

Here is a link to the new discord server <snip> it is bare at the moment, but like this will grow over time.

Also, be prepared for Challenge 004. It'll be coming up tomorrow so keep an eye out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meojifo