Bartman901

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I'm still working on my game and I find out one thing annoying me a bit. No matter how strong I am, I still have to fight all these monsters, and unfortunately escape doesn't always succes. I read in a review of one game, that there was possibility that allow player to avoid battle before even starting it. How was it working: As I start fighting all these enemies, I get red exclamation mark before battle. After I level up enough, the blue exclamation mark are showing up, allowing me to avoid battle if pressed Z in right time.
I hope I wrote all understandable, and I hope for a reply.

Bartman901

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for scrips and a reply ^^ I think thread should be closed right now :p

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Bartman901 When you want a thread closed just Report your opening post and ask for it to be closed. Mods might not see a post but they will see a Report.

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

They say nice guys finish last. But mean guys don't finish at all!
I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Okamisoul94