Change actor during equip scene

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Padramyr, Apr 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padramyr

Padramyr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey there! :)

I was wondering if there is a plugin that makes it possible to change the current actor during the equip or skill or status scene? For example, when I klick Shift the scene shows actor 2 insteadt of actor 1. I couldn't find anything with the search function or google. It's kind of annoying that you have to go back to the menu just to go to the equipment of another character. Or am I just missing something?

If no such plugin exists (and there is no built-in-feature I just have been overlooking for this whole time) would someone be willing to do one? Or maybe give me a hint how this could be pulled of?
    I started with JS myself but I don't have a clue how I would do such a thing or if this is even possible in RMMV. I'm working on my own menu plugins and it would be great if this feature would be possible :)

2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Pressing the :L/:R button bindings should allow you to change actors in those scenes by default.. Those key symbols are binded by default to the Q/W keys on the keyboard.

Padramyr likes this.
  3. Padramyr

Padramyr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh. Wow. I feel dumber from day to day. I didn't know that feature existed :kaoswt:
    Thanks for the quick reply, it makes my life soooooo much easier ... and that after using MV for a pretty long time ;_;:guffaw:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
  4. TheoAllen

TheoAllen Self-proclaimed jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Now, you just need to put a memo/help to tell it to the players. Like a window that tells "Press Q/W to switch to the next actor" or something.

Padramyr likes this.
  5. Padramyr

Padramyr Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yep, I'll definitely do that! I can't remember any game that told me this was possible.

6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.