Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
When you use "Change Actor Image" in a game deployed for browser in the browser it cause game to load indefinitely.

I am changing them to "Set Movement Route...change image" and its working.

If someone could post the script for changing facesets I'm hoping that will be the work around for when I get to that part, and I was sure there was a Bug thread but I could not find it so sorry if this is really not meant to be in this part of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The update thread has a template for bug reporting.

There are four functions called when you use the Change Actor Images command.  It would be interesting for you to try them one by one and see if there's a particular one that causes the issue.

$gameActors.actor(id).setCharacterImage("characterimagename", index);

$gameActors.actor(id).setFaceImage("faceimagename", index);

$gameActors.actor(id).setBattlerImage("battlerimagename");

$gamePlayer.refresh();

Any of those lines could cause it.  So if you test, just put one of them into a script call, deploy, and see if it freezes up.  When you're doing the first three, because you're not calling $gamePlayer.refresh(); you might not see the result immediately on the map.  But you will know whether it's going to load quickly or not.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WestyD