STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for a plugin that allows me to reproduce animations of frames greater than 192x192, something like putting a tag in its name that indicates the size of the frames for this animation. for example
Alt-500 this would indicate that the frames of these animations are. 500x500 pixels.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I usually bring the animations from outside, that is, they already come in their final form, you just have to put the number of frames of the animation. For example, for example, Effeckser, I make the animations there and then export them to animation sheet to use in MV, but the reduced size is a problem because in resolutions like 1366x768 they look pixelated. I would like to increase the size to avoid this.
------------------------------------IDEAS FOR--------------------------------------
something that loads image after image instead of displaying a animationsheet, it could also be, instead of playing the animation, it would play a sequence of images and the sequence would be equal to the number of frames in the animation. that sounds possible.
-------------------------------------23/3/21 More Ideas-----------------------------
It occurs to me that an empty animation sheet could be used for this with a duration of 100 frames which would already be adapted according to the animation.
------------------------------------10/4/21 YEP Spritesheet--------------------------------
I was seeing a plugin Picture Spritesheets that to use a sprite sheet as an image, my request could also be an extension for this plugin, that is, it relies on it to read spritesheets in the pictures folder and plays it instead of the animation in question. or something like that

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The problem with this, you can not change how the editor works. It will still use 192x192.
How do you prefer to make a workaround on that?

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No there is a way to implement Effeckser in MV?

Last edited:

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please someone can help,

Last edited:

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I updated and added the option to the Main Request.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I updated the Main Request with more ideas, but all those who can contribute are accepted.

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I updated the Main Request with more ideas, based en YEP Picture Spritesheets

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05