Change Battle Transitions?

Ichida za Zeal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I know I haven't used RPG Maker since 2003, and forgive me if the solution is obvious but I don't see the option to change the way transitions to and from battles happen.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been something we haven't been able to change since 2003 without the aid of plugins and even then, those have been very scarce.  Hoping someone will make one, but I don't bet money on it just yet. lol

Ichida za Zeal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Huh. Seems like a random thing to purposefully disclude. I was hoping to make use of different transitions. T~T

Dinamic Creates

Project Stealth | Project Dungeon Trios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to post requesting this on the Plugin Request section, but can't post because newbie and moderators and such. 
Not sure if it got posted anyway. 

But yeah, want a plugin to take that thing out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBard