Change Character Opacity in Frames 2.1.1

PK8

I sense there's something in the wind...
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Change Character Opacity in Frames

Introduction

This allows game creators to change the opacity of character sprites to a certain amount in a set number of frames.

Features

• Change the opacity of a character's sprite in a certain number of frames with a script call.

Screenshots

Video coming soon.

Script

Change Character Opacity in Frames 2.1.1

Instructions

Instructions on how to use it are in the script.

Terms and Conditions

Free to use for non-commercial and commercial purposes. Just credit me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had scene that required an event to run away while going invisible, but it was impossible to do with normal events. Whenever you do a Move Route call to change opacity, it causes the event to just stop dead in its tracks to process the command. This script works beautifully and allows you to change opacity of player or event without impacting anything.

Traumlos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there. I'd love to have this script in my game, as it jumps like Jamaz mentioned, but I get an error when I run my game after I added your script. Any idea what the cause is / how to remedy this? I'd prefer to use your script if at all possible, as it sounds like it'd work much better than the default ChangeOpacity ><

Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot. I was running the game from a save file that I made prior to adding the script, so it gave me that error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExSaNTIEr76