Change colour of text

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Indsh, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Indsh

Indsh Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello Peeps,

Im coming to the last lap pf my game and now its the deets im looking at.

Im trying to find the lines of code that relate to the text colour change when wepons and amours are being compaired.

To clairfy, when you go to menu>equip>actor-select you can then select items. Your current stats and stats if you applied are displayed. If your stats increase then the number are shown in green and if they decrease they are show in red.

I am trying to manipulate this with the aim of controlling when these change colour and what colour they change to.

Any help would be amazing but as I said right now Im just trying to find the correlating script.

Cheers!

2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Try looking on rpg_scenes or rpg_windows coz that's where most of the text manipulation on windows/menus lie

Indsh likes this.
  3. Indsh

Indsh Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
  4. Zarsla

Zarsla Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
  5. Indsh

Indsh Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Zarsla that was very helpful and what I needed.

Just trying it out now but if anyone can help with creating a equation surrounding a spesific number not just higher or lower that would be amazing (so rather the trying to get a param high or low the goal is to have it at 150 say, so the closer you get to 150 the positive colour is shown and the further away from 150 the item will take you the negative colour is shown).