Change developer tool key command

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Metallrichymon, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Metallrichymon

Metallrichymon Warper Member

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, I'm using the Super Tools Engine of SRD to use it with the HUD Maker, but with the new update of RPG Maker MV 1.6.1
    I cannot open the tool, because if I press F12 the Developer Tool opens instead. There is a way to change the key command? or some other way to open the Super Tools Engine, even the auto open doesn't work.

Please Help!

2. kenlock96

kenlock96 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It is not a key bind related issue it seems...at least from what i can tell...on line 381 is where the key bind is set to 123 which is f12. I have tried changing this to key code to 121 which is f10 and no luck. It seem according to the plugin the game is not running in play test mode thus the window is locked and can not be accessed to prevent unwanted access to debug feature. This fact can also be proved by turning auto open window on in the parameters for the plugin which results in no window opening however when digging into the code it seems the problem is due to the changes made in 1.6.1... On the steam version you can use the beta option to go back to version 1.5.2 where the plugin does work. Interestingly enough the key bind change does work on 1.5.2.

Telala likes this.
  3. Metallrichymon

Metallrichymon Warper Member

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you, that works i change the patch on steam to the 1.6.0

4. Telala

Telala Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    @kenlock96 You sir/ma'am, are my lifesaver.

I must find a way to repay you.

5. Azymus

Azymus Villager Member

First Language:
    english