What was that variable for?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone!
Im looking for a script that changes the sprite of an event based on the day it currently is.
For example, lets say you have a house, and you don´t want that the kitchen looks the same all the time, so you want to make it look like a real kitchen by moving the chairs, change the fruit in the basket, reorganize the plates, have some mess for a day.
This events will change sprites based on the day, like if today were Sunday, you´ll have the house clean, but in monday there is some plates to wash, and you have apples on the basket, and bread over the table.

Is there a script for this? Can i do this with a common event?

Thanks in advance.

xdan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Do you mean real world calendar, or the game's own day system?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As long AS you have a variable for counting the day, there is absolutely no need for a script.

Give the event seven pages, one for each day of the week and with the sprite you want on that day. Then condition the event pages on the day, first page for day 1, second page for day 2 and so on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasakureman