change game end to get the map

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by Brahma, Aug 25, 2019.

?

I want to change the game end in the game so that when I want to exit the game I can go directly to

Poll closed Sep 24, 2019.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brahma

Brahma Warper Member

First Language:
    indnesia
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I want to change the game end in the game so that when I want to exit the game I can go directly to the map, where I can change it. Can you guys help me?

2. Heirukichi

Heirukichi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Could you elaborate a bit more? I did not quite get what you are trying to achieve.

3. Choraß

Choraß Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So if i quiet understand you.. You want if the game ends, transferred into a map? Actually you could emulate a game end with a Event and let you transfer to a map you want, after the end emulation.

4. Thefirelion

Thefirelion Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    We would like you to explain better what you want.

1) If you want to do it when it involves a battle, you can do it in a controlled way through the event "battle progression" checking the box "continue even when loser".

2) If you don't want to do it through a battle, you can emulate it through simple events.

3) If you want to do it through random battles, you will need a script to change this behavior.

4) If you want to do it through the menu you will need a script for this behavior.

5. Brahma

Brahma Warper Member

First Language:
    indnesia
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I will clarify it, when making a game I want to add a menu in the main menu so unfortunately I use plug-ins to turn off the scene tittle and make the event show choices on the map so I can add a menu but when I want to exit the game menu an error occurs because I have turned off the scene tittle then how do you change the menu out in the game menu so that you can go to the map with the event show choices?

I mean, when I want to exit the game menu, instead of the main menu an error occurs because I have turned off the scene tittle then how do I change the exit menu in the game menu to get to the map?

I want to change the exit menu in the game menu so that when I want to exit I can directly transfer to the map

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2019
  6. Heirukichi

Heirukichi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I am afraid that the information you provided is still not enough. There is not much we can help without knowing which script you are using and what kind of error you get. Could you please provide a link to the script and upload a screenshot of the error message?