Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello
Does anybody know is there an plugin that changes game icon? I know there are programs for changing icons but i would like to use plugin instead of program. Thanks for replies!

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no need for plugin to do that, simply replace the icon in "icon" folder and that's all.
Unless you want to change icon in game.exe file?

NekoDev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no need for plugin to do that, simply replace the icon in "icon" folder and that's all.
Unless you want to change icon in game.exe file?
Yes i would like to do this too.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In that case you need to use special software to replace .exe icon resource. I recommend Resource Hacker tool.

Open in resource hacker your .exe file, press combination key CTRL+R and select your new icon and save, and that's it. But be wary that this tool may cause to crash your exe, if so, then you need to find other similar tool. I cannot recommend any other than resource hacker, because i don't use any of it.

NekoDev

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In that case you need to use special software to replace .exe icon resource. I recommend Resource Hacker tool.

Open in resource hacker your .exe file, press combination key CTRL+R and select your new icon and save, and that's it. But be wary that this tool may cause to crash your exe, if so, then you need to find other similar tool. I cannot recommend any other than resource hacker, because i don't use any of it.
Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Q:"Why don't you get a job?"
A: Posting statuses IS my job. It just so happens to not pay and happen periodically over the course of three months.
My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjtenjgwj