Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuam303

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi im new to this site and forum and i recently got RPG maker VX, and was making my game but whenever i am in combat the language has Chinese characters after the english name can someone help me?

help.png

Levi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi im new to this site and forum and i recently got RPG maker VX, and was making my game but whenever i am in combat the language has Chinese characters after the english name can someone help me?

View attachment 856
Slime appears/emerges?! Madness!

Pirate!

Seriously though... The pirated versions are in Japanese. Seems you only translated the Database, but didn't translate the Vocab section of the Scripts.

If you want to fix it... just go to the Script Editor and edit the Vocab section. It'd be much better to just buy it though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshuam303

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks i fixed it :D , and i am going to buy this program, its just i didnt want to just try the trial because usually programs really limit the trials, i didn't realize that this trial wasn't like that, i really like this for creating ma games and once i get enough money am going to buy it ^^, I've only had it for about 3 days though, so i'm going to try buy the whole game next week.

Levi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks i fixed it :D , and i am going to buy this program, its just i didnt want to just try the trial because usually programs really limit the trials, i didn't realize that this trial wasn't like that, i really like this for creating ma games and once i get enough money am going to buy it ^^, I've only had it for about 3 days though, so i'm going to try buy the whole game next week.
Cool cool. Ace's trial is actually really good... it'd be easier to use since you'll have to 'update' the database for each Project you make. Unless you copy the "data" folder across projects.

amerk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's no difference between the Ace trial and the purchased program for English, other than the trial is 30 days, and you might not be able to edit scripts.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
We do not allow support for pirated software on this forum. We do not allow discussions about pirated software either. "Buy it" is not just a suggestion.

@Levi: Please don't offer support for pirated versions. It's against the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWanderer1990