Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilium

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello,

What I'm trying to accomplish is change the game over screen depending on who is in your party. Right now it's simple and would only require two images. The default, and the updated party.

My Game Over default is a custom image I made with two party members hurt. Once the last and third party member joins I'd like the Game Over screen to show an image with all three party members. I assume this is a script, but I've searched for something that can help me do this.

Thanks!

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a better idea for you, but I don't know if it's gonna work: Use the common events and you change the image based on their HP and position on the PT. I think this would help maybe. :D

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you tried this one?

There are other MV Plugins in this.

I just checked to see if I couldn't change the Game Over screen but had no luck, myself with just eventing. Or you can give @gabrieldiastche suggestion a try as I haven't done it, myself.

Nephilium

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
After more searching I found exactly what I was searching for.

SumRndmDde has a plugin called Game Over Core. It allowed me to set my default screen, then use a plugin command to change the game over screen when I added more party members.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signed a lease on a new place today. Back into town, closer to shops, family and takeaway - none of those could be a good thing! 10 days to moving date.
let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png
This Life is a Dream is in full production! More pics and some free promo assets coming soon!
Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WingedHares