RMMZ Change in the plugin "RMZ - Weather EX" Atelier Rgss.

naomex1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
português Brazi
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
In the weather part there is the fogs of the make xp rpg, but the fog moves only for vertical (down) and horizontal (Right), is there any way to add the movement for vertical (up) and horizontal (Left)?

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Moved to the Plugin Support board. This is the best board to ask questions about features in existing plugins.

It is usually a good idea to link to the author's page for that plugin so that people can look into it themselves and give you a good answer.

Often "reverse" movement such as left and up can be achieved by entering a negative number into the plugin's parameter for movement speed. Is it possible you can achieve what you're trying to do by entering negative speed/movement numbers?

naomex1

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
português Brazi
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Moved to the Plugin Support board. This is the best board to ask questions about features in existing plugins.

It is usually a good idea to link to the author's page for that plugin so that people can look into it themselves and give you a good answer.

Often "reverse" movement such as left and up can be achieved by entering a negative number into the plugin's parameter for movement speed. Is it possible you can achieve what you're trying to do by entering negative speed/movement numbers?
Hi!
I contacted the author of the plugin a couple of months ago and got no answers.
No, negative number stops the fog.
Is there a way to make a "patch" on the plugin, to enable reverse movement?

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi!
I contacted the author of the plugin a couple of months ago and got no answers.
No, negative number stops the fog.
Is there a way to make a "patch" on the plugin, to enable reverse movement?
There probably would be a way to patch it, but someone would probably have to take a look through a lot of Mog's code. If you want someone from the boards to maybe take a shot at it, feel free to detail your request on the JS Plugin Requests board and be sure to link to the plugin download page.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.
treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeroJyllmeiko