Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys,

I preordered MV on Steam and installed it just now. After installation I realized that the program was in german. My steam is in english and every other program or tool I ever downloaded also was in english. I have no use for the german MV version of course. So my question is: How can I change the language?

Normally I can right click on a program in steam, go to properties, then language tab and then switch the language. However, for MV "language" does not exist. I also can not switch the language in MV.

So, what do I have to do to use that tool in english?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
At the moment it defaults to your windows language. We are working to get another way to change it in there. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Accendor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
But my windows language is english...

Edit: Just checked again. I installed a german windows version and then installed a language package. Ok, I guess that could be the problem.

Will use the german client now, it's good to know you are already working on a solution.

Edit: Also thanks for that quick answer, 2 minutes, wow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:
To my horror, I found out I got zero Jack Vance books in my bookshelf! :kaoback: Where do y'all go in the internet to buy used books? Like, not Amazon?
Marquise* wrote on Mrs_Allykat's profile.
Your new logo is sooooo attractive! Feels like those sour liquid candy mixed with the wrapping of the popping candy rocks ones. ^^ It gives flavor and taste to our eyes. ^^
Sorry I couldn't comment before, I relogged here for someone's B-Day yesterday. ((Yeah yeah... been scared got on the throne and all as usual. Being social seems harder than walking now. So sorry to everyone and especially you.))
How goes the game make?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimothyBlott