Change (& Possibly Add Empty Slot) Equipment for slot number 2nd, 3rd, etc?

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I'm using YEP_EquipCore to increase the number of equipment of the same type, in this case, it's Accessory slot.

I want to control that each time player gets a new accessory, the player going to equip it on the next empty slot. How to do it? 'Change Equipment' command will only allow me to change the 1st slot of the same type.

If it's possible, I want to add a new empty Accessory slot and then equip the newly found Accessory to that empty slot via event. Not sure tho, there is no notetag command in the plugin to do so.

If you know how to do this, please help!
Thanks!

Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I can see with Yanfly plugins is that there are ways to set conditions for items to be equipped, but nothing I can see states opening an item slot later on. Since most of these types of options are edited through the note tag sections I do not believe it will be possible to open up an accessory slot later on since you would have to edit the note tags in game to do so (see why that is a bad idea here). If you say the purpose of wanting to do this in your game maybe I can suggest an alternative method that still fits within the theme of your game that will still allow for a unique situation to allow the equip. Let me know and we can discuss!

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Chroma-Creative-Solutions
I found Equip Slots Core – 姫HimeWorks yesterday, it allows for dynamic equip slots in-game, but I still can't change actor equipment slot number 2nd/3rd using Change Equipment event.

For the purpose, I just want to kind of stacking up accessory in an actor every time player found a new accessory. From real game examples, it's like Slay the Spire where each time player found new Relics, it will add the effect continuously.

Any suggestions or possible workaround? Thanks!

UPDATE: I think I can use YEP_AutoPassiveState on Skill note tag and just learn a new skill when the time comes. BUT, putting '<Passive State: x>' in the Skill note tag doesn't work even after the actor learns the skill, is it possibly a plugin bug?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vendomis