Jollyvideos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone.
I am using the Moghunter Master Demo MV.
I am faced with a game resolution problem when exporting it to iOS devices.
I tried the SDKGameupgrade plugin but it doesn't work well and in the export the resolution doesn't change.
Testing the YEP Core engine plugin, this works but the game crashes when starting a battle because there are changes to the MOG battle (which I need).
I'm not a programming expert, especially in JS.
Can anyone modify the YEP Core engine so that only the "screen" function is enabled?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you tried the community_basic plugin instead of the core?

Jollyvideos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
have you tried the community_basic plugin instead of the core?

Using the 1.5.x version of RPG MV there are no problems with the YEP Core, but using a resolution like that of the iPhone 11 Pro, the resources are excessive.
If I use the SDKGame Upgrade I could bring the screen resolution but in any case I always have the black bars on the right and left.
Is there a way to insert a frame instead of black bars?
I saw a video on youtube in which with a script they inserted an animation but for the images I did not find anything.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to insert a frame instead of black bars?
No, because the black bars are not created by windows, they are created by the display chip.

they happen because the screen size set is not one of the windows screen sizes and/or of a different aspect ratio than your monitor.
They will only be removed if you change your screen size to one that both your display driver and your monitor support - and even if you do that the black bars will reappear if someone else plays the game with a different monitor size/ratio.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)
Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beauty143