badchalk

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Change Timer Position
RPG Maker MV Plugin

A super simple plugin that changes the position of the timer so it doesn't always have to be in the top right corner. I wrote this for myself, but thought maybe someone else could find it useful too.

Features

You can set the x/y values by choosing an alignment (left/center/right for x and top/center/bottom for y) or by specifying a pixel value.

Screenshot

timer1.jpg

Plugin

Get it here

(Right click anywhere on the page and click "Save as...")

How to Use

Copy "TimerPosition.js" into yourproject/js/plugins/ folder.

Use the plugin manager to activate the script.

Put in whatever values you want for the X and Y coordinates.

Help

If your timer doesn't appear, double check the values you inputted. You need either center/left/right for x, top/center/bottom for y, or a numeric value (pixels).

Remember that the pixels are calculated from the top left corner of the window.

Let me know if there's anything else I can clarify.

Terms

Free for any use, including commercial. You can credit me as citricwitch if you like, but you don't have to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harken_W

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is just the thing I'm looking for! Is it possible at all to have the X and Y coordinates link to variables? as I'd like the timer to change places on the screen at certain points in my game.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Thank you!!!! Well needed :)

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The webpage is not found.

rianez3

anime thighs entusiast
Reaction score
First Language
sundanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, this is a good plugins.
will you consider to reupload it again? since the link is dead :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smitty