Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using this plugin by SRD. And I want my title to be a different font than the default one.
I know about this plugin by Galv, but it's not compatible with SRD's plugin.
Does anyone know of how can change the title's font, without using Galv's plugin?

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Skunk Can I use a map as the background and still have my events run in the background, with soul's plugin, ie can I still use my map the way I have it set up using Soul's plugin? Also be careful with recommrnding Soul plugins as he was banned fron the site for plagiarism.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was he seriously???
I did not know that and I am currently using a few of "his" plugins...
Is there a list somewhere of code we shouldn't use?

And to answer your question, im not actually sure... but I will look into it!

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not sure, I heard Driftwood mention something like a way long time ago in. an of hand comment. However in this post it was mentioned.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mal3ficc