Change to People2 sprite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Little Paw, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacheatscrackers

zacheatscrackers Machinehead Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Being perfectly frank, I hardly notice what's being censored in that sprite. Its a bit of boob and legs, like whatever. I suppose I can understand if some people are raising eyebrows at it but honestly those that don't like it could just save the previous sprite or edit the current one so that it resembles the former. I don't know the thought process behind changing it personally but it doesn't really bug me tbh.

Either way I'm kinda shocked that a 2D MV sprite being edited exploded into a 6 page debate lol. Seems like specific edits are a really thorny issue for people? Oh well.

2. Bellflowers

Bellflowers Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    its cause some people are sexist and cant enjoy something if it doesnt cater to their libido.

3. Bellflowers

Bellflowers Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've already said it and ill say it again. Whatever justification you have for a sexy character is made up so it doesn't matter. Realism isn't a shield either, or do you think Battlefield has been ruined by allowing females in WWII when in reality there were only a few women fighting as part of Russia? Also, a sexy character design IS fanservice 100% you can't say your against fanservice and be okay with that unless your just saying your against fanservice to sound mature. And as you can tell from looking around the site a bit most people are against fanservice, when i used to lurk the old threads had hardly any support for it except for...certain people. Let me give you an example [​IMG] how can these designs be made okay? You can't i don't care what the backstory is only one of them is actually dressed for combat. This is what we need to get rid off. Also, how dare you imply im not womaning right. What would you know about that? Anyway, uf you want to continue we should do it in PMs or start a new thread, as much as im passionate about this topic, i really dont want to get a thread locked so other people can't speak their mind on the original topic. The dancer sprite which, you know after reading through the whole thread the best idea was made as a joke,why not just change it into a diver with a snorkel? And make the bunny girl a robot or something.

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Bellflowers I draw your attention to what I said in an earlier post. You have continued to insult specific individuals.

Do not post in this thread again. Do not carry out ad hominem attacks on this site.

5. Paralysis

Paralysis Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm not surprised to find someone this staunchly against fanservice when so many people here are anti fanservice. Rpgmaker forums create an enviroment that encourages the kind of mindset seen here because it makes more extreme expressions against fanservice more than welcome. Let's look at the post made by @Bellflowers with the picture of character art. I'll hazard a guess and say that that character art is someone's project on here. Anytime someone brings it up, none of the staff or mods are in favor of it. Even here, the mods only suggest it was a choice someone could make not that theres any inherent value in it (in fact it seems the opposite was expressed earlier). I bet if the insults were left out most of her posts would rake in like after like with how hostile this board is toward fanservice and sexy characters. I mean ya'll left the post up when I assume given the reaction from the mods its from someone on this site's game or something.

Romanticist and consolcwby like this.
  6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This has now strayed from the original matter so much that it is no longer addressing the query of the OP.

I am therefore closing it.

Dalph likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.