SadTurtleLime

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
I am trying to change the menu screen (the one when you press (x)) to look like the image attached.
To achieve this i need 2 things to happen:

1. When the menu is opened, a image appears and it dissapears when the menu is closed.
2. Add a status screen/page to the menu. As seen in the picture.

I tried using SRD_HUDMaker to add a image. Which works but i can't find a condition or value to which would activate the image when the menu is opened/closed. HudMaker cannot add a status screen/page.

None of the Alt screen's have the status screen/page. the SRD Bust menu give me an image but the only way to change it is by changing characters which will be problematic when leveling and dealing with boost items/training (levels aren't everything) but still no status

I tried using yanfly common event menu but none of the menu from base and the packs fit with the image of the status screen/page

Any help in this dilemma will be appreciated

P.S. That picture is just a test build because I don't want to ruin the actual project

Attachments

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mmm, I will just trying to answer your original question since you said it works but only need to trigger the condition. To be frank, it's easier to change it by modifying the code. I'm thinking of an evented way, but it's a bit leeway...

If you only want things to happen before and after you open a menu :
  1. Disable the menu access for the entirety of the game.
    1580200982387.png
  2. Make a parallel common event with a switch as its trigger.
  3. Make a press button condition (press X) and put "Open Menu Screen" command inside of it.
  4. It should've looked like this :
    1580200772614.png
  5. Turn ON / OFF the switch when you want the player to be able to access the menu.

SadTurtleLime

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I didn't see the If button pressed down option in the conditional branch so i will give this a try.
So that could fix problem 1 but no idea about the status screen/page in the middle of the menu? It shouldn't be selectable (if going to be stats but not a image as the stats will change)
Any idea on that?

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Mass panic in the stock market because of the coronavirus. I don't know how many people here are old enough are finance savvy enough to have a stock market portfolio (or retirement account), but I would advise not panic selling today (if you're young especially). Paper loss don't become real until you sell.
Crop growing plugins, 3D rendering...

Good lord, we can almost make Minecraft in MV!
Finally decided to get custom animations and begin setting them up in my game only to have RMMV crash. Lost about 3 hours worth of work... Thanks Norton Antivirus for reminding me to exclude RMMV from your watchlist.
my profile has gotten so inaccurate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joaomvmaker12