eat beans

A being of pure evil
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I have come across this super annoying glitch in RMMV. When I tried to change the font for my game, I did everything I was supposed to, then when I went to play test my game, it gets stuck on Now Loading. Even when I changed the font back to the original it won't load. I have tried changing the font to at least 20 different fonts and they all don't work. This is a very annoying glitch that doesn't make any sense. Does anybody know how to fix it?

Jules98

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can we have a screenshot of the fonts folder, as well as a screenshot of the gamefont.css file?

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This happened to me when I was working on my IGMC entry. I just assumed that the font I was trying to use had some weird formatting variation going on and the game crapped out trying to load it in. Since I was under a big time crunch, I didn't spend much time trying to figure out what the issue was. Just found another public domain font to use instead.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:
I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:
I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabiaryl