Nyan0w0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
i hope i can explain this in correct way
so bassicly i made this event where the actor changed clothes after an event, the images change but the menu picture (i type this in the note <stand_picture: actor1_2>) is still had old image, can anyone tell me how to change it without switching the actor?

oh and i use altmenuscreen2, its already in my rpg maker mz when i bought it on steam

Last edited:

Winshifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What plugin are you using to set that note? Have you read the documentatio of the plugin for that notetag? Maybe there is a version that allows code. Just the note doesn't give enough information to help you. Maybe a few images of the event will also help.

Nyan0w0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What plugin are you using to set that note? Have you read the documentatio of the plugin for that notetag? Maybe there is a version that allows code. Just the note doesn't give enough information to help you. Maybe a few images of the event will also help.
oh yeah dang-- i forgot that i use plugins XD

i use Altmenuscreen2 and it comes with rpg maker mz when i downloaded it on steam

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What you ask for is not as easy as you think it is.

First: The notetags are supposed to be static, never changing. So even if you were to change the value where they are loaded from, that would not be changed in the files and on the next reload the old value would be back.

Second: Some plugins only load the notetags on "new game" and ignore them afterwards. That means someone has to check the code of the plugin to see where which notetag is loaded and if or where it is stored.
different plugins handle notetags differently, so whatever answer you get will only work for that specific plugin, nowhere else.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol
The feeling when you finally found and killed that one gamebreaker that you could not really grasp before.:kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snotery