oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a plugin out there that will let you adjust the scale of an existing animation?

There are several animations I would like to have a bit bigger or smaller (for instance, creating different-sized animations for small sprites like SV actors vs big sprites like SV enemies) but it's difficult to do with the existing tools.

I'm aware of the ability to use the batch option to change the scale for all the cells, but that sets every cell to the same scale and the animations often have cells at many different scales, so using batch changes like that either ruins the animation or requires so much work I might as well not bother with batch changes and just adjust each cell individually. And when you're trying to dial-in an animation's scale over multiple tries, that can be pretty rough.

So what I'm hoping for is some plugin that at the very least lets me use functions like "show animation" at a selective scale, without having to make a new animation for it.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: I missread and i dont have an answer, sorry cant delete this.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my plugin do scaling
but... test it your self if it fit your use or not

oriongates

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my plugin do scaling
but... test it your self if it fit your use or not
This looks like it could work really well, thanks! Just a heads up, I see from that thread that you corrected a typo (originally had "ainmation" instead of "animation") in the script, however the typo is still present in several of the example commands. I only mention it because I ran into some issues for a while after copy-pasting one of the examples, before figuring out the source of the problem.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks like it could work really well, thanks! Just a heads up, I see from that thread that you corrected a typo (originally had "ainmation" instead of "animation") in the script, however the typo is still present in several of the example commands. I only mention it because I ran into some issues for a while after copy-pasting one of the examples, before figuring out the source of the problem.
yes... as I'm not good on English
I had bad habit to copy paste instead of typing
and turn out get many typo -...-
I update some fix... but maybe it still here and there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).
So ms store had an idea to nuke the the entire app when the file integrity is slightly broken.
Im on another months long scripting high. I wonder if I can go SSJS3?

Version Fille in english is now complete!
Download the game on itch.io:
Talk about it here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/120802/

Enjoy and share!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeroR