Changing Battler Graphics/Transforming with the same HP.

Discussion in 'RPG Maker 2000/2003' started by Benny Jackdaw, May 13, 2018.

1. Benny Jackdaw

Benny Jackdaw Ratty! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    I am very close to completing my next demo of Earthquake Warriors RPG, but once again, I've run into a problem with Toasty's trunk.

In my game, there is a system called the Gordo Grande system that allows two ways of play. You can use a full team of four and go through the game traditionally, OR you can go with only one player and use the G.G. Gem to turn into a powerful boss-like state. One of the characters: Preschool Teacher and master of unorthodox and unusual means of attack Toasty the Winged Pig, has a move in G.G. Form where he grows an elephant trunk. His trunk is connected to his face and acts as a second ally when in G.G. Form.

However, in order to give him a natural look, he needs to change graphics, and to do that, he needs to change actors, but I don't know how to give him the same HP he had before he summoned his trunk. So, I got two questions...

A: Is it possible to change graphics without changing actors?

B: Is it possible to give his trunked for the ammount of HP he had when he didn't have a trunk?

2. Benny Jackdaw

Benny Jackdaw Ratty! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    Nevermind, I figured it out. It's hard to explain what I did, so I'll just show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    CleanWater likes this.