Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
I remember having a lot of trouble with this before, and now it plagues me again. I want to make some weapons more or less critical then others. Like daggers be weaker then swords but have a higher crit chance, but axes are stronger then swords and have a lower crit rate. Help?

I haven't popped on the board in a while and the layout seems to have changed. Could be because I have a new phone as well, but I haven't figured out how to search topics again yet so sorry if this has been addressed.

KyleRiley

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (CAN)
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if I'm missing somethingbut this is very easy to accomplish. On the right side, when you are creating a weapon, you can add things like ex-parameters and sp-parameters, one of which us Critical Rate. Just add and subtract this stat as you see fit. (For example an Axe my reduce Crit rate by -5% or something)

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
..is it that simple? Ugh. I don't have internet at home so when I run across a problem I can't Google a solution. And when I'm at work I can get online, but I can't see if anything I look up works. Ah well. I'll make sure to look a lot more carefully when I get home. Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mymay0510