Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
I remember having a lot of trouble with this before, and now it plagues me again. I want to make some weapons more or less critical then others. Like daggers be weaker then swords but have a higher crit chance, but axes are stronger then swords and have a lower crit rate. Help?

I haven't popped on the board in a while and the layout seems to have changed. Could be because I have a new phone as well, but I haven't figured out how to search topics again yet so sorry if this has been addressed.

KyleRiley

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (CAN)
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if I'm missing somethingbut this is very easy to accomplish. On the right side, when you are creating a weapon, you can add things like ex-parameters and sp-parameters, one of which us Critical Rate. Just add and subtract this stat as you see fit. (For example an Axe my reduce Crit rate by -5% or something)

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
..is it that simple? Ugh. I don't have internet at home so when I run across a problem I can't Google a solution. And when I'm at work I can get online, but I can't see if anything I look up works. Ah well. I'll make sure to look a lot more carefully when I get home. Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaguaru