ExeSandbox

Newbie stumbling around
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there!

I don't know if this can be done or not, but is it possible to change an event's trigger/bounding box/collision based on the direction it's facing? i.e. for something long and rectangular like a car that takes up a 48x96 space (2 tiles), if it was facing up/down the bounding box would be "x1 y2" and if it was facing left/right the bounding box would change to "x2 y1".

Help_02.png

I've done some experiments myself using Estriole's Event Size and Trigger Plugin along with Conditional Branches and the "Else" command. As you can see in the image, the very first Comment with <event_size: 7 1 1 0> works perfectly. But when the event turns left or right it still uses <event_size: 7 1 1 0> instead of switching to <event_size: 4 4 3> which is specified under the conditions.

Help_01.png

I know the event commands that I set up is definitely wrong in some way, but I haven't got a clue on why it's not working or what other options there are to achieve this result.

Thanks for your time. :)

Attachments

ExeSandbox

Newbie stumbling around
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop