∊η∊ηra

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm aware of how to change the font itself, but what if I wanted to change the default font color? I like my windowskin, but I think black letters would work better on top of it than white.

Tommy Gun

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I think Yanfly's message plug-in lets you change colors within the box itself (tedious if you want ALL your text to change). You can edit your windowskin file I think, and swap the colors around, but that may mess up other things that use that color. Maybe a plug-in has the option to change all text.

Jeremy Cannady

Coldfire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Why would something like this not work?

Window_Base.prototype.normalColor = function() { return this.textColor(1);};This will change all text to blue. Where 1 is the blue square in your windows skin right after the first white square.

∊η∊ηra

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perfect! Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel