Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Edit fonts/gamefont.css

@font-face {    font-family: GameFont;    src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf");}
Tried that, game just tries loading and I get a error message with every font I use. and I do keep the .ttf at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

KockaAdmiralac

Cube-shaped garbage can
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where is your .ttf file located?

How is your .ttf file named?

It must be located in the fonts directory and named as you entered, in your case "Chrono Trigger Monospaced" (with extension .ttf)

TheWhiteRose000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its in the fonts, and I copy and paste the exact name from the file into the text area.

KisaiTenshi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Edit fonts/gamefont.css

@font-face {    font-family: GameFont;    src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf");}
Do not do this, this way.

The correct answer is  "I want to change the default font", copy the font to the fonts directory, then ADD the src.

@font-face { font-family: GameFont; src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf"); src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf"); }That way if the font is removed or errors out, it tries the next one.

However if you want to change the font used for just one thing, eg with Yanfly's MessageCore plugin. Then you need to have alternate fonts available to do so. So you'd instead have something like

Code:
@font-face {    font-family: GameFont;    src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf");            }@font-face {    font-family: AlternateGameFont;    src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf");            }

TheWhiteRose000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do not do this, this way.

The correct answer is  "I want to change the default font", copy the font to the fonts directory, then ADD the src.

@font-face { font-family: GameFont; src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf"); src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf"); }That way if the font is removed or errors out, it tries the next one.

However if you want to change the font used for just one thing, eg with Yanfly's MessageCore plugin. Then you need to have alternate fonts available to do so. So you'd instead have something like

@font-face { font-family: GameFont; src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf"); }@font-face { font-family: AlternateGameFont; src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf"); }
I did what you said for the.

@font-face {

font-family: GameFont;

src: url("FONT NAME GOES HERE.ttf");

src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf");

}

But it still doesn't want to load the font I have picked.

Is there a reason why it doesn't work, something I'm missing or overlooking?

Edit: Got it working with a different font, same thing nothing is wrong with how you can it.

However now I just got to figure out how to increase the indent between words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm