Changing Game Over Screen

rpghexe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy y'all, so I'm trying to change the default game over screen to my custom one and it's giving me issues. I got the from SumRndmDde Game Over Core plugin, I followed the tutorial to change the image, and when I get a game over it just gives me an error that the file could not be loaded. I did check to make sure the file is the proper size and file type. If anyone could know a solution, that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it in the right folder? Most of his plugins require images to be in a 'SunRndmDde" folder.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Many of SumRndmDde's plugins no longer work if you have the latest version of MV.
However, I'm wondering if you need a plugin at all, if all you want to do is to change the Game Over graphic.
If you make your custom screen the same size as the default one, call it GameOver and put it in img/System (so overwriting the default one) it will be automatically called by the engine without you having to do anything else.

EDIT
It is helpful, when you want assistance with a particular plugin, if you give a link to its webpage in your opening post so that if anyone needs to check something before giving advice they don't have to go hunting.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus