Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hallo there!
I am summoning the senpai Master Scripter to please help me! :hswt:

Let me explain what I am trying to do.
I am setting up a switch to turn on "See Humanoid". (Out of 20 or more switches) which will activate the possibility to see a certain event on the minimap. However, copying and pasting an event page and place the comment above every new page will be causing some issues with my events. because turning on the switch causes the event to start over with his move route.
I am using Falcao Pearl ABS so everything happens pretty fast.
So I though I was being cleaver and did this...

Poor goblin.png
This did not work because the script wants you to have the Comment to be above everything in the page.

Is there a way we can do it in such way?
Or add bunch of switches in a snipper?
Remember I have more switches that does the same thing but a different event.

I am not sure if I am allowed to put his script in the forms. Just ask and I will drop it in a spoiler if you need it.

Last edited:

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is there a way we can do it in such way?
Why don't you put that condition on the left side.
The page will be active when Switch 77 is on. Then all you need is the comment on the right.
Best guess with not knowing if the other tabs have switches or variables activating them.

Last edited:

Devildimos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Why don't you put that condition on the left side.
The page will be active when Switch 77 is on. Then all you need is the comment on the right.
Best guess with not know if the other tabs have switches or variables activating them.
Thank you for your reply Roninator2.
But this is exactly what I am trying to avoid. This will force the next page to be active which will make the event's reset it's custom move route. Even than. 2 switches will eventually not be enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark