The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
 Hello !

Is it possible to bound the possible max LVL of actors to switches or some other way? Like a want to block actors to grow over a specific level before they reach a point in the main story , what would give them lets say additional 5 levels , then they reach next point in the main story .. etc.

Using MV

Thank You !

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you'll need a script or plugin for that - I know such scripts exist for Ace, haven't checked the plugins for MV yet but probably exist as well.

In Ace it was done by linking the max levels to a variable that could then be changed by events.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irisusmitha