The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
 Hello !
Is there a way to change the names of xparams and sparams? In the database i can change the names only of the params. Maybe somewhere in the basic scripts is the key?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XParams and SParams are not displayed anywhere in the default engine - that's why they have no names, they simply aren't visible anywhere.

If you use a script to display their parameters, then you need to change the names inside that script - and how that works is different depending on what script you use to make the Ex- and Sp-Parameters visible.

The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
 Yes , thank you ! I found them in the core of the custom script . Sorry for making trouble here ! :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You didn't make any trouble :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9