RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

I have what I hope is a quick and easy question.

Is there a way to change the basic parameters for one actor versus another?

So, for example, one actor will have health and mana and another character will have blood and energy?

I feel like there's gotta be a plugin for this but I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks, everyone!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, this requires a plugin - and a non-trivial one because that is a bit more complex to change than you think.
which is also the reason why there is no general plugin for something like this.

I suggest you post a plugin request for this, witha description of how and where you want to change what.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Huh...I hadn't thought of it in that way, but now that you bring it up, it does make sense.

Thanks, Andar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Its been almost 6 months since i've been here last and 5 years before that. the worst part is losing the game you were working on in a cpu fire.

Well time to go at it again.
my game is coming together im so happy
In this day and age, i might switch back to RMXP. I’ve lost faith in all the new plugins.
Wow it's been forever since I last logged in! I STILL want to make a game... I'll start it one day for sure!! It's a dream of mine.
This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoutala